“We’re excited for Richard to be recognized,” said Marcus Davi, VP of Sales. “His commitment to customers comes through with his achieving this certification.
Richard will draw on his extensive training, backed by the certification, to help his agricultural customers thrive. With our new Edge end gun booster, bolstering our well regarded irrigation pumps, Cornell continues our tradition of agricultural pump excellence started in 1946.”
As a Certified Irrigation Designer, IA checked that Holton will be able perform these tasks for irrigation systems sighting, design, and maintenance:
- Evaluate site conditions and determine water availability and use requirements.
- Select the most effective irrigation equipment, methods and materials for the application.
- Develop efficient and cost-effective irrigation designs that meet the plant or crop’s watering requirements.
- Prepare comprehensive plans and specifications that include construction details, equipment or materials, as well as appropriate irrigation schedules.
- Ensure the installation matches the design intent.
- Provide direction to the end user on system use, scheduling and maintenance.
To learn more about Cornell’s new Edge end gun booster, click here. Other agricultural pumps can be viewed here.